Hello, thank you for visiting my web design and development portfolio page.
My name is Kris Bazant. I specialize in creating websites using latest technologies and best practices.
Are you ready to get your business to the next level?
Are you prepared for your message to be heard by the right people? The people who will follow you and be influenced by you?
Do you need a website to showcase your business offering, increase sales and stand out from the competition?
If your answer was yes, you just found the right person to help you accomplish that.
A modern website is the most powerful tool to reach your customers, sell products and communicate with people. Unlike traditional methods used to sell and connect, it works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Please send me a message to discuss the opportunities.
My Skills (tools and technologies)
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Web Development Framework (Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4 alpha)
- Hand Coding (Brackets, Sublime Text)
- Version Control System (Git (command line and GitHub Desktop))
- Prototyping and Wireframing (Balsamiq Mockups)
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Search Engine Optimisation (Google Keyword Planner)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, HootSuite)
- Video recording and editing (YouTube, Windows Movie Maker, GoPro Studio)
- Photography (Digital)
- Photo Editing (Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce Plugin)
- Graphic Design (Adobe Illustrator)
- University of Toronto: Certificate in eBusiness / eCommerce Management, 2015
- Free Code Camp – Front End Development, 2016
- Google: The Digital Garage, 2016
- Udemy: The Complete Web Developer Course, 2015
- CIW: Internet Business Associate, 2014
- CIW: eCommerce Specialist, 2012