Hello, thank you for visiting my web design and development portfolio page.
My name is Kris Bazant. I specialize in creating websites using latest technologies and best practices with a passion of turning great ideas into effective online product.
A modern website is the most powerful tool to reach your customers, sell products and communicate with people. Unlike traditional methods used to sell and connect, it works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
I use the best tools and technologies to create effective online presence which will showcase your offering in the best way possible.
Please send me a message today!
My Skills (tools and technologies)
- Content Management System (WordPress)
- Web Development Framework (Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4 alpha)
- Hand Coding (Brackets, Sublime Text)
- Version Control System (Git (command line and GitHub Desktop))
- Prototyping and Wireframing (Balsamiq Mockups)
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Search Engine Optimisation (Google Keyword Planner)
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, HootSuite)
- Video recording and editing (YouTube, Windows Movie Maker, GoPro Studio)
- Photography (Digital)
- Photo Editing (Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop)
- University of Toronto: Certificate in eBusiness / eCommerce Management, 2015
- Free Code Camp – Front End Development, 2016
- Google: The Digital Garage, 2016
- Udemy: The Complete Web Developer Course, 2015
- CIW: Internet Business Associate, 2014
- CIW: eCommerce Specialist, 2012